If you’re looking for a high-quality, durable, and stylish material for your home or outdoor space, Sunsky polycarbonate roof sheeting is worth considering. It’s popular for people who want to enjoy their outdoor spaces while staying protected from the harsh sun.
Sunsky is a famous polycarbonate sheeting brand commonly used in homes and outdoor structures like pergolas, patios, and carports. It’s a high-quality, durable material that offers a range of benefits, including protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
One of the main advantages of Sunsky polycarbonate sheeting is its ability to let natural light in while still providing excellent insulation. This is especially useful in summer when we want to stay cool while enjoying our outdoor spaces.
SunSky sheeting comes in various colours and profiles, so you can choose the one that best suits your home or outdoor space. Whether you want to let as much light through your roof as possible or would like to diffuse the light transmitting through your roof, Sunsky has a product to suit your needs.
Sunsky Polycarbonate Sheeting 2001
Sunsky 2001 polycarbonate sheeting is a great multi-purpose choice for residential projects. This reliable, attractive and flexible product offers benefits like strength, appeal and flexibility, making it a top pick for your upcoming construction project.
SunSky Polycarbonate Sheeting 2001 is lightweight and provides 99.9% UV protection from the sun’s harmful UV rays. It is available in various modern colours in Corrugated, Greca and Trimdek Profiles.
Sunsky Polycarbonate Sheeting 3001
Sunsky 3001 has Solarsmart Selective, a cutting-edge technology to maximize light transmission & minimize heat. Palram’s anti-glare technology and demonstrated durability make Solarsmart Selective the leader in polycarbonate roofing for heat reduction.
Sunsky Polycarbonate Sheeting 3001 is also resistant to impact, hail, and harsh weather conditions, making it a reliable and long-lasting roofing material. It’s available in various colours but only in Corrugated and Greca profiles. So, choose the one that best suits your home or outdoor space.
Handling and Storage SunSky Polycarbonate Sheeting
When handling Sunsky polycarbonate roofing sheets, it’s essential to avoid scratching or damaging the material. Here are some tips for handling the sheeting:
- Wear gloves to protect your hands and avoid leaving fingerprints or smudges on the surface of the sheeting.
- When cutting or drilling, place the sheeting on a clean, flat surface to prevent scratches or damage to the material.
- Use sharp, fine-tooth saw blades, as dull or improper tools, can cause cracks or splits in the material.
- When storing Sunsky polycarbonate roofing sheets, keeping them in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight is essential.
Here are some tips for storing your polycarbonate roofing sheets:
- Cover the sheeting with a protective layer or material to prevent it from getting scratched or damaged during storage.
- Store the sheeting horizontally on a flat surface to avoid warping or bending.
- If your sheets were supplied wrapped/rolled up into a tube, un-wrap the sheets and store them flat as described above.
- Store the sheeting in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources like heaters or radiators.
- Avoid stacking heavy objects on top of the roof sheeting.
Follow these tips to ensure you handle and store your Sunsky polycarbonate roof sheeting safely and effectively.