Are you looking for an attractive and modern solution to enhance the look of your home or building? SUNGLAZE™ is an elegant high-quality roofing system that provides a glass-like appearance for your roof.
This post will explore the benefits of the SUNGLAZE™ roofing system and how it can transform your home or building’s aesthetic.
What is SUNGLAZE™?
SUNGLAZE™ is an architecturally designed polycarbonate glazing system that offers your roof a unique and modern look and a glass-like finish, allowing natural light to flood your outdoor living space.
Benefits of SUNGLAZE™
Here are some of the benefits of choosing SUNGLAZE™ for your roof:
- Stunning Appearance: SUNGLAZE™ offers a solid flat surface appearance, maximising its glass-like appearance and enabling wide spans and high loading capacity. It can be specified in various lengths to match structures, including flat and curved designs.
- Choice Of Colours: Produced in a range of colours – SUNGLAZE™ also offers SolarSmart technology – increasing the filtration of light & heat from the sun to create the ultimate designer roof.
- Energy Efficient: SUNGLAZE™ allows natural light to enter your space, reducing the need for artificial lighting during the day. This makes it a cost-effective and energy-efficient solution for your home or building.
- Durable: SUNGLAZE™ is made with high-quality materials that are built to last. It’s highly resistant to impact and weather damage, making it a reliable roofing solution for Australian homes and buildings.
- Easy to Install: SUNGLAZE™ is easy to fasten as the panels are joined by a unique aluminium profile set fixed to your structure without any penetration through the panels making it a convenient solution for homeowners to transform their roof’s look without the hassle of a lengthy installation process.
With its stunning appearance, energy efficiency, durability, and ease of installation, SUNGLAZE is an excellent solution for homeowners who want to enhance the look of their space and impress with a modern-looking outdoor area.
Note: There are specific requirements that your structure needs to meet before you install SUNGLAZE™ as it is intended. Even though you can retrofit SUNGLAZE™ to almost any structure, it is recommended to have a purpose-built structure designed around the SUNGLAZE™ roofing systems itself. Doing this will ensure you achieve the best and intended glass-like roofing appearance.
Contact Us today to learn more about how SUNGLAZE can transform your home or building’s aesthetic!